- Licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services, Thrive operates four 24-hour supervised homes in the MetroWest community.
- Individuals are encouraged and supported to achieve self-identified goals and fully participate in the community.
- Staff members assist individuals by providing structured and consistent training in daily living:
- money management
- food purchases and preparation
- personal hygiene
- use of public transportation
- positive interaction with other people
- health monitoring and psychological services
- Supervised social and recreational experiences are offered weekly in a wide array of areas.
- We strive to provide training in those skills that will enable individuals to live in the least restrictive setting.
- Many individuals who develop the skills and have the desire to live on their own are well-served by various supported living arrangements, renting their own apartment or sharing a home.
- Supported Living Services are designed for those individuals who are generally able to live independently, but need some limited assistance in order to do so.
- Thrive provides assistance in areas of daily living, recreation, and community integration.
- Menu planning
- Food purchases and preparation
- Connection to family
- Community leisure activities
- Assistance with health issues and other areas needing attention.
- Thrive enthusiastically supports individuals who live independently in their homes in the MetroWest area.
- We ensure the safety and well being of our residents and ensure they have the confidence and resources they need to maintain their health, friendships, and social connections.
- Medical and psychological needs
- Nutrition and food preparation