See LEAD events in Calendar
- Acquire expertise in a dynamic set of leadership skills through curriculum-based learning
- Gain knowledge from mentors in the community who share their professional experience on leadership
- Explore and research community service projects in their community
- Demonstrate leadership skills by implementing three community service projects
Past leaders are thrilled about what they’ve learned
“I will continue LEADing in my everday life by working hard and speaking up for myself.”
– Kristen Camacho, 2018 LEAD graduate
“My experience in LEAD has been great. I made friends and I’m learning to help and support people.”
– Tim Montalvanos, 2018 LEAD graduate
“LEADership means helping the community, telling the truth, being serious and standing up for myself.”
– Caitlyn Kline, 2018 LEAD graduate
Interested in becoming a LEADer? Applications are accepted beginning in August of each year. Interested in becoming a mentor? There is a commitment of one hour a month to meet with future LEADers and share your knowledge.
Questions? Email email@example.com/ or contact us here.