Thrive provides real opportunities for our participants to integrate into the community around them – opportunities that foster feelings of belonging, accomplishment and connection.
- Community-based activities, including festivals, sporting events, and civic gatherings
- As many as 20 planned social activities each month, including dances, dinners and social events
- Annual vacations (US and international) and day trips to professional sporting events, arts events, and educational sites
- Training and support for participation in the Special Olympics of Massachusetts
- Regular recreation activities include basketball, golf, softball, bowling, skiing, art and dance lessons, fishing trips, and much more
- Unique activities planned around individual goals and preferences